Sunday, August 25th
345 Valley Falls Road, Vernon CT
Public Viewing: 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Stroll around the scenic hillsides at Valley Falls Farm!
- Visit with Connecticut plein air artists as they paint!
- View the artists’ work for sale in the red barn!
- Listen to the guitar/mandolin duo Handler & Levesque!
- Join a historic tour of the Farm!
The public is invited between noon and 3:00 pm to enjoy these activities. There are no entrance fees.
This year we will not hold the art auction. The artists will have work displayed in the red barn for sale. The public can purchase art works directly from the artists as they paint on site, or they can purchase pieces displayed by the artists in the red barn.
Well-known local duet Judy Handler and Mark Levesque will provide their wonderful guitar and mandolin music. We thank the Vernon Arts Commission for this addition to our event. A historic tour of the Farm will be given at 1:00 pm.
Directions: I-84 to Exit 66; head south on Bolton Road for one mile, then right on Valley Falls Road. Park in the parking lot at Valley Falls Park, just past the red barn. Be prepared for hillside walking.